We’ve designed our Web sites to be useful, informative, and fun. We hope we’ve succeeded—and we hope you’ll let us know how we can make them even better.
THANKS FOR VISITING!
Restrictions on Your Use of the Materials on Our Sites
(1) In a nutshell, we own the copyright in all of the materials on this website. Also, the trade-marks used on the website are owned by us or our affiliates, or we have permission to use them here. You agree not to re-use material from http://www.postconsumerbrands.ca or from any other World Wide Web site operated by Post Foods Canada Inc. (“Post Canada”). In particular, you agree not to copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, or transmit anything unless you get our written consent—first.
There are two exceptions. First, you may download material onto one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you don’t delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Second, we may offer the “Add This” functionality on our website in respect of certain of our proprietary materials. If we do, you may upload, post or transmit such materials to specific websites/functionalities using the “Add This” feature, provided that you do not modify, distort, copy, reproduce or republish such materials.
But please don’t modify the materials or use them for any other purpose; if you do, you’ll be violating our intellectual-property rights.
(2) Everything you download – the software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it – is considered licensed to you by Post Canada.
That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. So you’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material—or to reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
If You Submit Material to Us…
(1) All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information that you communicate to Post Canada through this site becomes and remains our property, even if this agreement is later terminated.
This means that…
- We don’t have to treat any such submission as confidential.
- You can’t sue us for using the ideas you submit (including, but not limited to, product or advertising ideas).
- If we use them—or anything like them—we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for them.
- We will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of every kind. We can use them for any purpose, without compensating you or anyone else for them. We can also modify any submissions in any way we deem fit, and you waive any moral rights you may have in such submissions in our favour.
(2) You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make—in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Information About Health & Wellness
Information accessible on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Information is often general in nature and may be helpful to some persons but not others, depending upon their personal medical needs. Above all, you should always consult with your personal physician prior to changing or undertaking a new diet or exercise program. Sometimes we may have nutritional information about our products on this site. Since this information changes from time-to-time please see the product packaging for the most up to date information.
Limitation of Liability
It’s very important for you to read the next two sections carefully—so important, in fact, that we decided to put this material in capital letters.
POST CANADA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ITS SITES.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY…
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITES,
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITES;
- FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE,
- DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION,
- COMPUTER VIRUS, OR…
- LINE FAILURE.
KEEP IN MIND THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING…
- DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE FOR A DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR INJURY;
- DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (LEGALLY, “CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES”);
- OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (LEGALLY, “INCIDENTAL DAMAGES”); OR,
- EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES—OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN PROVINCES/TERRITORIES THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY, AND YOU MAY INDEED HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES. BUT IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS OUR SITES.
THE MATERIALS IN OUR SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. THIS MEANS THAT (SUBJECT TO THE EXCEPTION BELOW) POST CANADA DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE MATERIAL IN THE SITES.
THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) WARRANTIES…
- THAT THE MATERIAL IS OF ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF QUALITY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THAT THE FUNCTIONAL ELEMENTS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THAT OUR SITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- THAT SUCCESSFUL RESULTS OR OUTCOMES WILL RESULT FROM PROPERLY FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECIPES CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS. (WE THINK OUR RECIPES ARE GREAT, BUT WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER CONDITIONS IN YOUR PARTICULAR KITCHEN OR HOUSEHOLD THAT WE DON’T KNOW ABOUT.)
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, YOU (AND NOT POST CANADA) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN PROVINCES/TERRITORIES, THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We sometimes provide access to other World Wide Web sites from our sites. But we don’t endorse or approve any products or information offered at sites you reach through our site. Check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your web browser to see if you are still in a Post Canada-operated site or have moved to another site.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in our sites are presented to provide information about Post Canada and its products. We in no way imply that the materials on the sites are appropriate or available for use outside of Canada. If you use our sites from locations outside of Canada, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Termination of This Agreement
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party.
You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all Post Canada sites, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations.
Post Canada may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials.
In addition, by providing material on our Web sites, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And Post Canada is entitled to terminate all or part of any of its Web sites at any time, without notice to you.
Miscellaneous Points About the Terms and Conditions of This User Agreement
In the unlikely event of a dispute about these terms, the terms will be governed by laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada that are applicable within Ontario. No effect will be given to the conflict of laws principles.
This site is not intended for kids under 13 from Quebec.
If one section of these terms is determined not to be valid, it will not affect the validity of the rest of the terms.
Post Canada may modify these Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, at any time, simply by updating this posting and without notice to you.
This is the entire agreement regarding all the matters that have been discussed in the preceding paragraphs.